Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
: Welcome to the official Airline Mogul forum. Please read the forum rules before posting!
: [1]

: Terminal Issue  ( 975 )
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Lord Voldemort
Airline Operative
: 409

« : August 11, 2013, 12:43:29 AM »

From World 2677, ID 13327, Gauss Air (GUA).
I also posted this in the world subforum, under general.

"I recently built two terminals, one first in Paris (CDG) and the second in London (LHR). Both builds were successful, but I noticed that the first build seems to have permanently decreased my airline value. I thought this wasn't supposed to be the case (from past experience, I've seen that building terminals doesn't change airline value), but I figured it might be a change to this world. The terminal I built in LHR, however, did non decrease my airline value, which was my major concern; at least one of these instances is a bug. "
Lord Voldemort
Airline Operative

« #1 : August 11, 2013, 12:51:23 AM »

"Update - my value went up again (seemingly randomly) but it's still 12 million short of what it was before."
Lord Voldemort
Airline Operative

« #2 : August 11, 2013, 01:05:25 AM »

1993matias
Airline Mogul Staff
Airline Manager
: 1975

Play to have fun!

« #3 : August 11, 2013, 01:38:11 AM »

All during the same day? Remember, many expenses are paid at the month change (24th - 1st) ;)

Sincerely, Matias - AM Membership Officer
Train and tram photos
Active worlds:
Lord Voldemort
Airline Operative

« #4 : August 11, 2013, 01:56:26 AM »

Yeah, this was all in 24 October 1995. My expenses were paid normally the following day.
RFA CEO
Airline Operative
: 1

« #5 : April 14, 2018, 06:55:16 AM »

From World 2677, ID 13327, Gauss Air (GUA).
I also posted this in the world subforum, under general.

"I recently built two terminals, one first in Paris (CDG) and the second in London (LHR). Both builds were successful, but I noticed that the first build seems to have permanently decreased my airline value. I thought this wasn't supposed to be the case (from past experience, I've seen that building terminals doesn't change airline value), but I figured it might be a change to this world. The terminal I built in LHR, however, did non decrease my airline value, which was my major concern; at least one of these instances is a bug. "

My main worry with building terminals is that there are no advantages at all, perhaps this is a bug. I also built terminals but I do not see any reduction in the monthly gate costs in overall
1993matias
Airline Mogul Staff
Airline Manager
: 1975

Play to have fun!

« #6 : April 14, 2018, 08:46:25 AM »

Terminals cost 75% of normal gate rent, bu you wouldn't see the changes until the game month changes

Sincerely, Matias - AM Membership Officer
Train and tram photos
Active worlds:
: [1]

:  

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
XHTML | CSS | design by Bloc