Airline Mogul Forum

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - MrBullsFan

Pages: 1
1
Private World Discussion & Invitation / Re: New, long world (50+ years)
« on: August 19, 2019, 11:03:33 PM »
Thats how you become the west coast primer airline! No offense to Utech...

2
Hmm. Here is my list.

Favorite Aircraft - The A350 bc it gives a very good rest of sleep

Honorable Mentions - The B717 if you are in the front, but when in the back it is very noisy

Least Favorite -  Ultra Low Cost Carriers' B737 & A320. I live in the USA so I ride Spirit, Frontier, and Allegiant. The legroom is horrible in eco. and I have some jitters w/ Allegiant  :-\ The only way I would fly these carriers as if I sit in Spirit's big front seat.

3
Private World Discussion & Invitation / Re: New, long world (50+ years)
« on: August 09, 2019, 03:45:28 PM »
Here is my id if you need it.
834243
Starting today right?

4
I would be interested to join this world since my old one is ending soon. Oh, and look at my suggestions.
Have a good day.

5
Suggestions / Re: Some Suggestions
« on: July 24, 2019, 09:21:47 PM »
I have a suggestion for the maintenance update. As you see below is what aircraft I have for my airline.

Airbus A319-100 LR
Airbus A321-200
Boeing 737-700 HGW
Boeing 737-700 ER
Boeing 737-800 HGW
Boeing 777-300ER
Boeing 787-8
Embraer ERJ-190-LR

I was wondering for the A320 series of aircraft and the 737 family that it dosen't count as a seperate aircraft because most likely it uses the same machinery but the aircraft is bigger.

Thank you for your time,
MrBullsFan

6
Suggestions / Some Suggestions
« on: June 12, 2019, 09:56:22 PM »
I been playing this game for a year and I really enjoy this game. Here are some ideas for this game.

1: There should be the ability in private worlds for when an airline becomes inactive, the owner of the private world can liquidate the aircraft on the market.

2: You can choose if you want to be a legacy carrier or a low-cost one. If you are a low-cost one, you can add taxes like extra carry-ons.

3: An airline can create a subsidiary like for regional flights. Added with that, you can contract other airlines to do it. Maybe the main airline gets 60% and the other gets 40% on that flight. Or, you can do it under a different brand. The airline could also make cargo subsidiaries as well. (If cargo planes become a feature)

If you can, get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks, MrBullsFan

Pages: 1
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk